Blue-green algae issues
The department has information on:
- Irrigating with blue-green algae affected water
- Blue-green algal poisoning of stock
- Blue-green algae problems in dams
- Water quality testing contacts
- Algae and fishing
- Blue-green algae information note: options for livestock drinking water (WORD - 115.0 KB)
The department has also developed a list of questions and answers on blue-green algae.
There are also a range of tools and resources, including an online farm water calculator, in the Farm water solutions section.
A list of Emergency water supply points is also available from DELWP.
This link may also be useful:
Laboratory water testing search (National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia)
New South Wales Department of Primary Industries also has information: