Even though FarmPlan21 is a structured training program, the specialist facilitators will work with you to provide the training and assistance in a flexible way that suits you, your family and your business. As all farming enterprises are different, you will be guided through a process to determine the long term directions of your farm, with the assistance of experts in the field.
FarmPlan21 is nationally accredited and therefore is delivered to the recognized standard RTE 5516A. It has the flexibility for recognition of prior learning and is underpinned by relevant legislation, industry and climate change information.
The facilitated group planning approach:
- helps you identify priority issues and the information gaps relating to them
- enables information exchange and access to experts and specialists in your industry
- provides support to develop real action plans for your property and access relevant assistance for you to achieve your farming goals.
Topics that will be delivered to you in a FarmPlan21 course include:
- farm vision and future planning
- land capabilities, soils, water and biodiversity, and
- biosecurity and risk
- underpinned by relevant legislation and climate change information
Our signposting services are designed to assist you to action your farm plan and supplement your additional learning needs and we provide a follow up service enabling for further assistance if required.