The following publications and resources are available to provide information on the safe and responsible use of agricultural and veterinary chemicals in Victoria.
- Engaging contractors - leaflet (PDF - 1.0 MB)
- Engaging contractors - leaflet (WORD - 18.6 KB)
- Aerial spraying of agricultural chemicals (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Aerial spraying of agricultural chemicals (WORD - 116.3 KB)
- Guide to Victorian Fertiliser Regulations
- A guide to using agricultural chemicals in Victoria
- Agricultural chemical use - licences and permits
- Avoiding crop damage from residual herbicides
- Taking care with foliar fungicides
- Top 10 spraying tips
- Diazinon and dipping/jetting sheep
- Extended Mallee Agricultural Chemical Control Area brochure
- Farm chemicals and large businesses
- Giving advice on agricultural and veterinarian chemical use
- Guide to estimating wind speeds - for spraying agricultural chemicals
- How do selective herbicides work?
- Keeping records - legal requirements for agvet chemical use in Victoria
- North-east Victoria - Are you changing your enterprise or purchasing formerly intensively cropped land?
- Lettuce classifications
- Changes to spray drift management requirements
- Carbendazim use on pome fruit banned
- Off-label use and MRLs explained
- Farm chemical storage sites affected by flooding
- Cancellation of products containing parathion-methyl
- Withholding period statements on labels
- Sampling soil, vegetables, fruit and grain for residue testing
- Managing chemical residues in crops and produce
- Veterinary chemicals, the law and you
Chemical Industry News
Current Acts and legislation can be accessed from the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary documents website.