Food Source Victoria
Food Source Victoria supports food producers and businesses to work together to grow exports and create new jobs.
By working together and taking a 'paddock to plate' approach, agri-food businesses can take advantage of:
- greater economies of scale
- better market leverage
- market knowledge,
- new skills and experience.
Food Source Victoria consists of:
- Grants to develop a growth plan (planning grants)
- Grants for an alliance of food producers and businesses to create jobs or boost exports (growth grants)
- Funding for short study and training courses to boost your businesses' growth and exports (scholarship program)
Information on eligibility and conditions of the grants and scholarship programs are below.
Food Source Victoria Grants
Food Source Victoria Planning Grants
These grants enable eligible alliances and value chain partnerships to engage independent skilled advisers with private sector experience to develop a growth plan with clear actions.
Food Source Victoria Growth Grants
These grants support alliances and value chain partnerships to undertake activities that support export growth and create quality jobs.
Food Source Victoria Scholarship Program
Support for ambitious and innovative professionals in regional agri-food businesses, with a focus on business management, export readiness and entrepreneurship. At least $1 million of this $2 million program is dedicated to supporting training and professional development opportunities for women.
Read more about the Food Source Victoria launch and background.
Please call 136 186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.