Food Source Victoria
Food Source Victoria supports food producers and businesses to work together to grow exports and create new jobs.
Food Source Victoria consists of:
- Planning grants: To develop a growth plan
- Growth grants: For an alliance of food producers and businesses to create jobs or boost exports
- Scholarship program: Funding for short study and training courses to boost your businesses' growth and exports
By working together and taking a 'paddock to plate' approach, agri-food businesses can take advantage of:
- greater economies of scale
- better market leverage
- market knowledge
- new skills and experience.
Food Source Victoria: an overview
Food Source Victoria is now open for applications. Learn about the program headlines of this four-year $20 million Victorian Government initiative.
Please call 136 186 or email email@example.com.