Mildura Swan Hill
Fine food and wines and the mighty murray
The Mildura Swan Hill region is an oasis of productivity in Victoria's north west. The area has a vibrant history, excellent climate, warm and welcoming communities and a thriving economy.
People are attracted to the region by the:
- wonderful waterways of the Murray River
- acclaimed restaurants and wineries
- annual arts, wine and food festivals
- amazing flora and fauna of the region's national parks.
The region's growing economy offers a range of employment opportunities in:
- wool production
- solar and renewable energy.
Other areas of employment include:
- aged care
- health professions
|Mildura Rural City||www.mildura.vic.gov.au||03 5018 8100|
|Swan Hill Rural City||www.swanhill.vic.gov.au||03 5032 3033|
|Average Temp||18.0–31.2 °c||4.7–15.7 °c|