Victoria produces a range of berry fruit, predominantly strawberries and raspberries.
Due in part to its reduced reliance on irrigated water and strong market demand, strawberry production increased by 80 per cent between 1995-96 and 2009-10.
- Recovery from Fire Damage in Blueberry Orchards
- Agronomic factors affecting blueberry quality
- Recovery from Fire Damage in Rubus Crops
- Recovery from Hail Damage - Avocados
- Bramble Fruits
- Rasberries and Blackberries: Establishment and Management
- Rasberries: Management of Autumn Fruiting Cultivars
- European Gooseberries
- Raspberries: Cane Management of Main Crop Cultivars
- Cultivated Blackberries: Varieties
- Raspberries and Cultivated Blackberries: Pests and Diseases