Compliance and management
The following links provide information for managing and raising bee colonies, research, best practice, pollination services and compliance.
- Beekeeping and the Livestock Disease Control Act
- Australian Biosecurity Code of Practice
- Apiary Code of Practice May 2011
- Livestock Disease Control Regulations 2006
- Record keeping template treatment of bees or beekeeping equipment with agricultural and veterinary chemicals
- Hobby beekeeping
- Do you keep bees or are you interested in keeping bees?
Do you keep bees or are you interested in keeping bees?
- Raising queen honey bees
- Safe beekeeping practices
- Feeding honey bee colonies to prevent starvation
- Living in Harmony Pesticides and Bees
- RIRDC publication – Honeybee pesticide poisoning risk management tool
- RIRDC publication Fat Bees Skinny Bees a manual on honey bee nutrition for beekeepers
- RIRDC Honey Bee Research
- How beekeepers can obtain Oxytetracycline for the control of European foulbrood
- Information for vets dispensing oxytetracycline hydrochloride to beekeepers for European foulbrood