Sheep Notes Newsletters
Sheep Notes informs sheep producers about general sheep health and welfare, production, market protection and biosecurity issues and specific DEDJTR and industry programs to guide improvement in the productivity, profitability and sustainability of sheep enterprises.
To subscribe to the Sheep Notes e-newsletter please fill in your details below.
Sheep Notes Spring 2016
- Sheep EID will commence on 1 January 2017
- Joining ewe lambs successfully
- Worms - they never go away
- Pleurisy in sheep at slaughter
- Can sheep understand words?
- Lucerne grazing management is easy
- Best practice vaccination technique in ewes and lambs
- Why should you give a Q?
- Calcium disorders of ewes and lambs: hypocalcaemia and bone diseases
- Using soil moisture to make strategic decisions
- Trace mineral deficiencies
- Sheep Notes Autumn 2016
- Sheep Notes Spring 2015
- Sheep Notes Autumn 2015
- Sheep Notes Spring 2014 edition
- Sheep Notes Autumn 2014 edition
- Sheep Notes Spring 2013 edition
- Sheep Notes Autumn 2013
Sheep notes is produced with financial support from the Sheep and Goat Compensation Advisory Committee.