VetSource - Information for Vets
Animal Health and Welfare Information for Victorian Veterinary Practitioners
Emergency Animal Disease
- AUSVETPLAN manuals
- Emergency Animal Disease Bulletins
- Hendra Virus - Investigation Procedures for veterinarians
The Vet Watch newsletter is specifically aimed at Victorian Veterinarians and contains information about animal disease surveillance. Subscribe online.
Early detection and a rapid, planned response are key to effective biosecurity emergency management.
Victoria needs comprehensive, flexible and sensitive systems in place to accurately and efficiently monitor disease and pest situations across the state.
Veterinarians play an integral role in Victoria's surveillance system.
- Significant Disease Investigation (SDI) Program
- Notifiable Diseases
- National TSE Surveillance Program
- Disease Surveillance Projects
- An Assessment of the Hendra virus Situation in Victoria
- Equine Arboviruses