Recreational Fishing Grants Program
Every year the Victorian Government, through the Recreational Fishing Licence Trust Account, disburses revenue derived from the sale of Recreational Fishing Licences to projects that will improve recreational fishing in Victoria.
Since its inception in 2001, the Recreational Fishing Grants Program (RFGP) has funded over 600 projects, worth more than $21 million throughout Victoria. The RFGP comprises three separate programs including:
- A Small Grants Program that is continually open to fund small projects (up to $5,000 - GST Exclusive)
- A Large Grants Program (for projects from $5,001 to $100,000 - GST Exclusive)
- A Commissioning Program for large priority projects (generally in excess of $100,000).
RFL revenue will continue to be provided for fish stocking. For ALL fish stocking proposals contact Fisheries Victoria on (03) 5770 8045 during normal business hours.
Your fees at work
- Your Fishing Licence Fees at Work Research reports
- Your fees at work 2016/17
- Your fees at work 2015/16
- Your fees at work 2014/15
- Your fees at work 2013/14
- Your fees at work 2012/13
- Your fees at work 2011/12
- Your fees at work 2010/11
- Your fees at work 2009/10
- Your fees at work 2008/09
- Your fees at work 2007/08
- Your fees at work 2006/07
- Your fees at work 2001 - 2005
Applying for a grant?
Small Grants Program, for grants up to $5,000 (GST Exclusive).
Large Grants Program, for grants from $5,001 up to $100,000 (GST Exclusive).
Who provides advice on what may be funded?
The Recreational Fishing Grants Working Group advises the Victorian Government on how fishing licence fees should be allocated to projects that improve recreational fishing.
Contact: The Secretariat, Recreational Fishing Grants Program
Address: PO Box 4509, Melbourne, Victoria 3001
Telephone: (03) 8392 6872