Large Grants Program
This program provides funding for projects in one or more of the following project areas:
- recreational fishing access and facilities;
- recreational fisheries' sustainability and habitat improvement;
- recreational fisheries-related education, information and training; and
- recreational fisheries research.
Preference will be given to projects that leverage off other projects, and/or which some financial co-funding or in-kind contribution can be made by the project proponent(s) to the funds being sought.
What is not funded?
Funding is not available to natural persons, or for improvements to recreational boating-related infrastructure that may be funded from recreational vessel registration fees under the control of the Department of Transport.
Enquiries about the Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure Boating Safety & Facilities Program should be directed to the Grants Administration Team on 1800 337 222. or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Applying for a Large Grant?
- Large Grants Program Conditions & Guidelines
- The 2015/16 Large Grants Program opened on 1 October 2015, and will close on 29 February 2016. Grant applicants will be advised of their success, or otherwise in due course
- To apply for a large grant please use the online application form
For further information contact The Secretariat, Recreational Fishing Grants Program, PO Box 4509, Melbourne, Victoria 3001. Tel. (03) 8392 6872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org