Recreational Fishing Guide
Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide 2017
Want to get a hard copy?
The Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide is available in hard copy, free of charge, so that you can take it fishing with you or leave it in your tackle box or boat.
Hard copies can be obtained from most fishing tackle shops that sell recreational fishing licences, The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources offices or by ringing the Customer Service Centre on 136 186.
Please be advised it will take approximately 10 - 14 working days for the guides to arrive after ordering.
- Freshwater Restrictions
- Marine National Parks and Sanctuaries
- Intertidal Restrictions
- Aquaculture Fisheries Reserves
- Shipwreck Protected Zones
7. General Fishing – Rules and Tips
- Marine and Estuarine Scale Fish
- Sharks, Skates and Rays
- Freshwater Scale Fish
- Molluscs and Other Invertebrates
- Permitted Use of Equipment
- Equipment Not Permitted
- Using Equipment in Marine Waters
- Using Equipment in Inland Waters