Young farmers leadership program
Applications for the 2021 Young Farmers Leadership Program are now closed.
Agriculture Victoria are partnering with Regional Leadership to offer a fully funded place in each of their ten regional leadership programs for 2021.
Are you keen to:
- connect with other people within your community who are interested in improving their leadership skills?
- deepen your understanding of where your agriculture business sits within your region?
- identify and develop your leadership style and identify your strengths?
- gain support in improving your management and resilience skills?
- participate in study tours in multiple different businesses across the region?
This is a fantastic opportunity for any young agriculture professionals or farmers looking to get more involved in community leadership.
Each region-specific program has different open and close dates for applications. Be sure to keep an eye on the region-specific program you are eligible for on the Regional Leadership website.
Applicants are required to be 18 to 40 years of age, residing in regional or rural Victoria, and involved in agriculture or the agriculture supply chain.
You may be eligible to claim some out of pocket expenses, please contact your program for more information.
If you would like to speak to someone about the leadership program, please contact Sarah Wallis at firstname.lastname@example.org.