Getting into AgTech eLearn series
This series of modules take a beginner’s look at AgTech. It discusses all the things that producers need to consider when deciding on what AgTech to invest in for their farm business. It includes videos where a range of subject matter experts share their AgTech skills and knowledge.
In the process of working through these modules you will create your very own AgTech Project Plan using a template that will be provided.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Identifying on farm pain points.
- Choosing appropriate AgTech solutions.
- Improving on farm connectivity.
- Decision making using data and dashboards.
- Building farm business resilience using AgTech.
- Finalising your own AgTech Project Plan.
You can undertake the modules at your own pace and can leave at any time and come back at another time and continue. Each module contains several micro lessons which have been designed to take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.