Milking the weather
Milking the weather provides seasonal and climate risk information for the dairy industry four times per year — summer, autumn, winter and spring.
- regional round ups for the previous season
- seasonal climate outlook summaries
- strategies on managing the season ahead
- case studies on farmers managing climate risk successfully on their farms.
Subscribe to Milking the weather
Farmers managing climate risk successfully on their farms:
- Case studies 1 to 4 , first interview (WORD - 645.4 KB)
- Case studies 5 to 8 , first interview (WORD - 611.2 KB)
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org