Responsible Cat Ownership Course
The Responsible Cat Ownership Course gives you some basic information about your legal responsibilities as a cat owner.
It will also teach you:
- how to be a better companion to your cat
- about the best food for cats
- how to keep your pet entertained
- how to deal with scratching and yowling
- to make sure your cat stays safely at home
The course covers 3 main topics:
- Section 1 — Rights and responsibilities
- Section 2 — Cat welfare and management
- Section 3 — Cat behaviour
Download the training manual
You can take the course in your own time by downloading the training manual:
- Responsible Cat Ownership Training Course Manual (PDF - 2.7 MB)
- Responsible Cat Ownership Training Course Manual (WORD - 64.3 KB)
The Responsible Cat Ownership Training Course Manual is also available in hardcopy.
If you would like a copy of the manual mailed to you, please contact Animal Welfare Victoria email your request to email@example.com
Take the test and get a certificate
At the end of the test you will receive your results. If you are successful, you will receive a personalised certificate of responsible cat ownership.
If you have any feedback or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org