Livestock Biosecurity Funds – Grant Program
You're invited to submit a Livestock Biosecurity Funds grant funding application
Applications for the 2021 Livestock Biosecurity Funds – Grant Program are now open.
Applications must support projects and programs that prevent, monitor, and control diseases, enhancing animal health, biosecurity and market access for the benefit of Victorian cattle, sheep, goat, swine and honey bee industries.
Applicants are encouraged to read the grant guidelines prior to commencing an application.
- Guidelines: Livestock Biosecurity Funds – Grant Program (PDF - 150.5 KB)
- Guidelines: Livestock Biosecurity Funds – Grant Program (WORD - 227.4 KB)
- Template: Grant agreement (WORD - 210.2 KB)
Apply for a grant
Eligible applicants wishing to apply for Livestock Biosecurity Funds funding can do so online from Friday 23 July 2021 until 11.59 pm on Friday 26 November 2021.
These links will open up a secure online application form.
- Apply for the Cattle Compensation Fund
- Apply for the Sheep and Goat Compensation Fund
- Apply for the Honey Bee Compensation and Industry Development Fund
- Apply for the Swine Compensation Fund
For collaborative purposes the application can be commenced and saved as a PDF for sharing amongst applicant teams.
Any enquiries can direct to LivestockBiosecurityFund@agriculture.vic.gov.au
Previously successful grant applicants
View details of applicants that have previously been awarded grants.