Vic Grown regional activation grants - expression of interest
Grants deadline extended for fire and storm impacted organisations
An extension of up to 11:59pm on Friday 8 March 2024 for RAGP applications is available for organisations that have been significantly impacted by recent storm and fire events across Victoria.
To request an extension, please contact the department and provide detail of your circumstances via email to email@example.com.
Vic Grown, a Victorian Government initiative, supports increased local awareness and consumption of Victorian food and beverages.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for the Vic Grown – Regional Activation Grants Program (RAGP).
RAGP is designed to target Regional Tourism Boards, food and fibre groups and other regionally representative organisations that can deliver localised activation events to showcase local products to local consumers, with engagement of a minimum of (5) local agribusinesses that meet the Vic Grown eligibility.
The Program aims to:
- deliver activations that will promote and increase local awareness and consumption of Victorian food and beverages
- provide opportunities for Victorian consumers to engage with local food and beverage producers; and
- further develop the Vic Grown website by increasing the number of producer profiles following the activation event.
Funding of up to $70,000 per application is available to support:
- the delivery of a localised activation event with a minimum of five (5) local agribusinesses that meet the Vic Grown eligibility
- activations held between 1 March 2024 to 1 March 2025
- project management costs (capped at 10% of total eligible project costs)
- participation fees to local agribusinesses
This grant opportunity will run through a 2-stage selection process.
Applicants must first submit an Expression of Interest (Stage 1). If supported, applicants will be invited to submit further supporting documentation at Stage 2 via email in order to receive funding.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a Regional Tourism Board, regional body or association or representative body
- have a current Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be a not-for-profit organisation
- be a legal entity
- hold or can obtain the relevant permit required to deliver the activation event
- currently have or can obtain if successful current public liability and professional indemnity insurance policies
- engage with a minimum of five (5) local agribusinesses that meet the business criteria and product eligibility criteria outlined in the Program Guidelines.
Prior to expressing interest, applicants should familiarise themselves with the Program Guidelines.
- Vic Grown – Regional Activation Grants Program guidelines (PDF - 441.8 KB)
- Vic Grown – Regional Activation Grants Program guidelines - accessible (WORD - 996.5 KB)
Expression of interest form
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org