Farm water solutions project
The objective of the Farm Water Solutions project is to support farmers and service providers in improving their understanding and better management of water access and water storage.
The emphasis has changed from the short term immediate needs of a drought response to long-term planning to reduce risk, increase efficiencies and be aware of relevant water policy and its implications.
Benefits of Farm Water Solutions
Having the right quality of stock, domestic and commercial water, where you need it, when you need it and in the quantity you need, are critical for all farm businesses.
Options to increase reliability and security of good quality water for the needs of the farm business can be achieved by considering:
- water uses on-farm
- supply and quality of water sources
- farm dam construction and siting for reliability
- reticulation and distribution options
- options to increase water efficiency
- water capture and storage options.
Information for land managers and service providers
- What are my options?
- How much water do I need? (stock, dairy and horticulture)
- How much water is available?
- How can I more efficiently use my farm water?
Ph. (03)5336 6607
Mobile. 0438 391 210
Ph. (03) 5624 2218
Mobile. 0429 353 649
Ph. (03) 5573 0714
Mobile. 0419 344 187