Phylloxera management zones
See Compliance and movement conditions for more information about the requirements for phylloxera zones.
Phylloxera management zones – interactive map
This interactive map can help determine the location of property addresses in relation to Victorian Phylloxera management zones.
How to use:
- Enter your full street address in the address box.
- Click the box 'What zone am I in?' box.
The map will tell you what zone you are in, according to the following key:
- If your address is displayed within a red shaded area, you are in a Phylloxera Infested Zone (PIZ) (click on the zone to find out which one).
- If your address is displayed within the yellow shaded area, you are in the Phylloxera Exclusion Zone (PEZ) (click on the zone to find out which one).
- If your address is displayed within the orange shaded area, you are in the Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ).
Victorian Phylloxera zones
Phylloxera infested zones
Phylloxera Infested zones (PIZ) means any area in Victoria which is declared as a control area for the purpose of preventing the spread of grape phylloxera from the area.
There are 6 Phylloxera Infested zones in Victoria:
- Maroondah Phylloxera Infested zone
- Mooroopna Phylloxera Infested zone
- Nagambie Phylloxera Infested zone
- North East Phylloxera Infested zone
- Upton Phylloxera Infested zone
- Whitebridge Phylloxera Infested zone
Phylloxera exclusion zones
Phylloxera exclusion zones (PEZ) means any area in Victoria which is declared as a control area for the purpose of preventing the entry of grape phylloxera to the area.
There are 2 Phylloxera exclusion zones in Victoria:
Phylloxera risk zone
Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ) means any area in Victoria shown as a Phylloxera Risk Zone on the map of Phylloxera Management Zones on this page.