Phylloxera management zones
See Compliance and movement conditions for more information about the requirements for phylloxera zones.
Phylloxera management zones - interactive map
This interactive map can help determine the location of property addresses in relation to Victorian Phylloxera management zones.
How to use:
- Enter your full street address in the address box.
- Click the box 'What zone am I in?' box.
The map will tell you what zone you are in, according to the following key:
- If your address is displayed within a red shaded area, you are in a Phylloxera Infested Zone (PIZ) (click on the zone to find out which one).
- If your address is displayed within the yellow shaded area, you are in the Phylloxera Exclusion Zone (PEZ) (click on the zone to find out which one).
- If your address is displayed within the orange shaded area, you are in the Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ).
Victorian Phylloxera zones
Phylloxera infested zones
Phylloxera Infested zones (PIZ) - means any area in Victoria which is declared as a control area for the purpose of preventing the spread of grape phylloxera from the area.
There are six Phylloxera Infested zones in Victoria:
- Maroondah Phylloxera Infested zone
- Mooroopna Phylloxera Infested zone
- Nagambie Phylloxera Infested zone
- North East Phylloxera Infested zone
- Upton Phylloxera Infested zone
- Whitebridge Phylloxera Infested zone
Phylloxera exclusion zones
Phylloxera exclusion zones (PEZ) - means any area in Victoria which is declared as a control area for the purpose of preventing the entry of grape phylloxera to the area.
There are two Phylloxera exclusion zones in Victoria:
Phylloxera risk zone
Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ) - means any area in Victoria shown as a Phylloxera Risk Zone on the map of Phylloxera Management Zones on this page.