Phylloxera management zones
Our interactive map can help you can determine where you're located in relation to phylloxera management zones.
- Enter your full street address in the address box.
- Select 'What zone am I in?'
The map will tell you what zone you are in, according to the following key:
- If your address is displayed within a red shaded area, you are in a Phylloxera Infested Zone (PIZ) (click on the zone to find out which one).
- If your address is displayed within the yellow shaded area, you are in the Phylloxera Exclusion Zone (PEZ).
- If your address is displayed within the orange shaded area, you are in the Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ).
- If your address is displayed within the blue shaded area, you are in the Interim Phylloxera Exclusion Zone (IPEZ).
See Viticulture Biosecurity for more information about the restrictions of each zone.
See the Victorian Phylloxera Management Policy (WORD - 259.0 KB) for more information.
Maps of the Phylloxera Infested Zones
If you would like to receive these maps in an accessible format such as large print or black and white, please call 136 186.